1. Jerome Noetinger: The Toy Drummer
2. Michel Collet: La Communion des Saints
3. Elonore Bak: Huile….
4. Bernard Heidsieck: Poem Partition R
5. Jerome Joy: Duo Vocal pour sons vocaux echantillonnes
6 Jacques Donguy: Tag-Surfusion
7. Paul Panhuysen: Stalin’s Lecture at the Kitchen
8. Eric Cordier: Hierre
9. Philip Corner: Gongs
10. Manon Anne Gillis: Nuprium
“Erratum #2 gathers together different transversal practices of current sound plastics at the junction of poetic and musical spheres as well as the plastic arts (audio art, installations, performances, sound poetry, action poetry, noise, electroacoustic). This new edition involves the confrontation of various forms of sensitivity as attention amplifiers and catalysts of energies: allowing the prefiguration of future events in which the oral and ‘noisal’ poetic will have to live the intensity of its electro-plastics conjugations and grasp the new hybridizations in order to magnify its senses.” — Joachim Montessuis.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed!