The International Electroacoustic Music Week solicits works for the festival SIME 2015. The festival will take place in the University of Lille III -France.
The call is opened for composers of any nationality and age.
Each composer can submit only one work.
Maximal duration of works should be 15’.
For multichannel works’ submissions, composers should send a stereo version for the Jury.
The submission is on line. Composers have to send:
–Personal information (Name and surname, date of birth, nationality, e-mail, telephone, address)
– A short biography (150 words maximum)
– Title and comments of the work (150 words maximum).
For multi-channel works, composers should specify the distribution of channels.
– A signed letter authorizing SIME 2015 to perform the piece.
Composers have to send this complete information in PDF form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the e-mail is: Submission 2015
Current languages: English, French,Spanish.
Audio submissions in Dropbox format should be sent to email@example.com
The submission should include the name of the composer and the title of the piece.
Submission’s deadline: 01. March 2015
An international Jury constituted by seven relevant personalities of the musical field will select the works to include in SIME 2015.
Decisions of the Jury are unappealable. The list of selected pieces, together with the name of the Jurys, will be published the 01.04.2015.
For any question please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The works submitted in a different format as Dropbox, or without the required PDF’s CV and program notes of the piece, will not be taken in account for the selection.
– Please, for the audio submissions, composers have to send only by Dropbox, we transfer is not accepted.
CALL FOR WORKS SIME 2015 (22. 23. AND 24. APRIL 2015)
Electroacoustic fixed music
Stereo, quadrophonic or octophonic works.