Electroacoustic Music Days 2011 is the 9th annual festival of electroacoustic music in Greece which is co-organised by the Hellenic Electroacoustic Music Composers Association (HELMCA).
This year the festival has an international character, as almost half of the works presented are composed by members of ICEM (International Confederation of Electroacoustic Music):
- Founder Members – Barry Truax & Jean-Claude Risset
- Polish Federation – PSEME (Polish Society for Electroacoustic Music)
- Spanish Federation – AMEE (Asociación de Música Electroacústica de Espana)
- France Federation – SAME (Société des Arts en Musique Electroacoustique)
- Chinese Federation – EMAC (Electroacoustic Music Association of China)
- Organisations Internationales Membres | ICST / Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology (Suisse)
- Portuguese Federation – Miso Music Portugal
- Italian Federation – Federazione CEMAT (Music Art Technology – Federation of Italian Electroacoustic Music Centers)
- Mexican Federation – Asociacion de artesonoro Mexicano/AARSOM
The event is organised and hosted by the Computer Music Lab of the Department of Music Technology and Acoustics of TEI of Crete on 2, 3 and 4 December 2011 in Rethymno, Crete.
The organizing committee
Katerina Tzedaki, Nikolas Valsamakis, Panayiotis Kokoras, Chrisoula Alexandraki, Stella Pashalidou.